Chiropractic Technology Certification Exam
Contact your ASCT State representative! You must have been cleared to sit for the State boards exam prior to exam dates being released.
Military personnel, please call 317-683-6301
Here is how the exam works:
1. Graduate from an Accredited Chiropractic X-Ray Program,
2. Register for the Exam,
3. Attend the next Chiropractic Conference or proctored state x-ray exam
Pass the exam and receive your state chiropractic x-ray license within a few weeks.
To maintain your license, you must complete 6 CEUs (assignments mailed to your office).
Chiropractic Technology Certification Program Curriculum.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Chiropractic Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Passive Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Patient Education
3. ChiropracticMedical Billing
4. Chiropractic X-Ray
Check with your chiropractic association for conference program dates.